Abshire-Smith Global Ltd (“ASGL”)
Part 1. Introduction
1. These Terms and Conditions form the basis of the traders’ live trading contest “Abshire-Smith Global Ltd - Trading Competition 2013”. The “Contest”.
2. Taking part in this contest constitutes acceptance of these terms along with ASGL’s Best Execution Policy, Client Agreement, Retail Client Protections Notice and also Risk Warning. ASGL “the Company” “we” “our”) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and entered on the FCA’s Register of authorised persons with registration number 590890. ASGL is registered in England and Wales under company number 07894030. Its registered office is Communications House, 26 York Street, London, W1U 6PZ and reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate these Terms, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice. We may make changes to these Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modiﬁed terms on the ASGL website. We recommend that you revisit these Terms regularly and, by your continued use of the ASGL website and services you accept any such modiﬁed terms.
3. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Contest, or breaches the Contest’s Terms.
4. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be ﬁnal and/or binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. If these Contest Terms are translated into a language other than English, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
Part 2. Registration and Conditions of Eligibility
6. Anyone over the age of 18 and that successfully passes through the ASGL on boarding can participate in the Contest except for ASGL staﬀ and their relatives.
7. The Contest starts on 23rd September 2013 at 23:00 BST (Sunday) and ends on the 13th December 2013.
8. To participate in the Contest, one must complete an ASGL application form and submit it with the relevant supporting documents.
9. Only live trading accounts that have deposited funds and traded between 23rd September 2013 and 13th December 2013 will be eligible to enter the competition.
10. All participants of the Contest will be trading on a live MT4 or VertexFX trading account.
11. The contest IP address is 220.127.116.11:443.
12. Trading accounts of White Label/Introducing Broker clients may at the discretion of ASGL enter the competition.
13. All tradable products within the MT4 and VertexFX are tradable within the contest.
14. Leverage on spot FX products will be set at 1:100 for default, however clients may, at the discretion of ASGL be able to increase this up to 1:200. Other asset classes will follow the standard ASGL trading specifications.
Part 3. Further Details
15. US residents are not allowed to take part in this contest.
16. ASGL will publish the top 5 traders.
17. All competitors accept that their details may be published at the discretion of ASGL.
18. EAs are not permitted for this competition, however EAs may open standard trading accounts.
19. Contestants may make numerous deposits to their trading account.
20. Contestants will be ranked on their “ASGL Contest Score””
Total Profit = Floating P&L + Settled P&L
The multiplier will work as follows:
Total Account Deposits
$100 - $500 = Multiplier of 1
$500 - $1,000 = Multiplier of 1.2
$1,000 - $5,000 Multiplier of 1.4
$5,000 - $10,000 Multiplier of 1.6
$10,000 - $50,000 = Multiplier of 1.8
$50,000 + = Multiplier of 2
21. Top cash account prizes:
ASGL will not divulge information to any participant other than within its website and on mail shots to all competitors.
If you have any questions or require clarification about the terms and conditions of the trading competition, the contact us.