* US Treasuries gain in late NY and Asia.
* Equities are mixed with Japan down as yen rallies the Nikkei -1.3%, ASX -0.8% , Hang Seng unch.
* Broader dollar weakness pushes EUR above $1.074.
* Oil is little changed even with Russian output cut early than expected by 100k barreles and with OPEC producers agreeing on a way to monitor output cuts.
* Gold rises to 2-month high on Trump policy uncertainty
* Fed Williams says balance sheet roll off “will cause rates to go up”, but “that’s desirable” and won’t be disruptive. Fed needs to raise rates before economy overshoots.
* Greece won’t legislate 2019 measures in advance as demanded by IMF, FinMin Tsakalotos said.
* Trump will meet UK PM May this week and deal to reduce barriers between US/UK banks through a new ‘passporting’ system being considered by Trump administration, ‘working group’ will identify barriers to trade and opportunities for future deals.
* ECB Draghi talks at 11.30am, ECB Praet talks at 1.15pm with no data due in the US.