Abshire-Smith is pleased to announce a white label promotion from the developers of the award winning VertexFX 10.
From the 20th Match - 19th April regulated brokers (FSA UK, CySEC etc) can white label VertexFX 10 with zero setup fee. This is an exceptional offer, with minimal lead time from application to packaging, providing your clients with an extra trading platform.
Abshire-Smith is an announced liquidity provider for the trading platform, and provides aggregated liquidity from both bank and non-bank sources.
Features of the VertexFX 10 trading suite:
- Web trader
- Desktop Download
- Smart Dealer
- VertexFX – VertexFX Risk Management Bridge
- Mobile versions available*
- Run both A and B book trading models
- 0 – 100% STP of positions to Abshire-Smith liquidity pool
- Hybrid Solutions vStore*
To download a demo of the VertexFX 10 trading platform, please complete this form.
*The mobile versions are sourced from a third party and do not come as part of the standard white label setup. For further details please feel free to contact us regarding the extra cost of the mobile applications.
**vStore is Hybrid-Solutions is an area for developers to create and sell 3rd party pludins for the VertexFX 10 platform
Terms and Conditions apply:
- This promotion is provided by the developers of the VertexFX 10 trading platform Hybrid Solutions, who are able to alter or withdraw this promotion without prior notice.
- The zero white label setup promotion is open to any regulated broker who does not already have the VertexFX 10 platform.
- Hybrid Solutions the platform developer, have the final say as to whether a brokers regulatory body qualifies for the promotion, and there decision is final.
- The promotion is valid from the 20th March 2013 to 19th April 2013.
- Abshire-Smith is unable to accept US clients, of any type, and the above promotion is not directed at NFA/CFTC regulated brokers.